Categories

Additional

Website Language

Active date

FiveThirtyEight: Supercomputer predicts chances of Liverpool reaching the Champions League semi-final, final and winning the final

FiveThirtyEight: Supercomputer predicts chances of Liverpool reaching the Champions League semi-final, final and winning the final

Image source: Sky Sports

 

FiveThirtyEight’s Supercomputer has predicted the chances of Liverpool reaching the Champions League semi-final and final, as well as the chances of winning the final.

Liverpool are preparing to face Real Madrid in the first-leg of the Champions League quarter-finals on Tuesday, April 6. Jurgen Klopp’s side reached the quarter-finals following a 4-0 on aggregate win over RB Leipzig in the round of 16. Second leg is scheduled for April 14.

According to FiveThirtyEight’s prediction, the Reds get 53% chance of making the semis, 33% chance of reaching the final and 14% chance of winning the final and becoming the champion.

Image source – FiveThirtyEight

 

source – FiveThirtyEight / Join us on Telegram!/ Follow us on Twitter!

Robertson, Firmino: How Liverpool could lineup against Real Madrid