Categories

Additional

Website Language

Active date

FiveThirtyEight: Manchester United or Villarreal. Who will win the Europa League?

Benfica vs Arsenal Europa League first leg to be played in neutral venue

Image source: Getty Images

 

Manchester United and Villarreal will face each other in the Europa League final on Wednesday, May 26.  The Red Devils beat Roma with an 8-5 on the aggregate score in the semi-finals, while Villarreal celebrated a 2-1 on aggregate win over Arsenal.

Ahead of the final, FiveThirtyEight have predicted who gets the most chance of winning the trophy. According to the prediction United get 60% of chance, while Villarreal get 40% of chance.

 

source – FiveThirtyEight /  Join us on Telegram!/ Follow us on Twitter!

 

Harry Maguire misses training ahead of Europa League final