Categories

Additional

Website Language

Active date

WBC president reported the date of the fight between Gvozdyk and Stevenson

Mauricio Sulaiman, the president of the WBC, said that the match between the full-time and “vacant” champions of the organization in the light heavyweight, Canadian Adonis Stevenson and Ukrainian Oleksandr Gvozdyk, will be held December 1 in Montreal, Canada. In addition, it became known that 65% of the fee will go to Adonis Stevenson, the remaining 35% will go to the Gvozdyk’s team.

His previous fight the Ukrainian held on March 17, beating Mehdi Amar unanimous decision, and the Canadian last played in May and completed his fight in a draw with Badou Jack.

Top 5 of the richest boxers 2018, who earn dizzying money for one night