The purse bids for Tyson Fury's heavyweight rematch with WBC world champion Deontay Wilder have been put back by a week.
A deadline of February 5 was initially set by the WBC to conclude negotiations. But with an agreement near, they have extended the deadline to February 12.
Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder have mooted April 27 and May 18 for a rematch
Fury's promoter, Frank Warren, told Sportsmail last week he was 'very confident' the fight would be made without the need for purse bids.
Warren said last week: “Tyson went to the States and he got robbed. So he is going there again and he expects to be well looked after to go there.
“That is where we are at. We would prefer to fight in the UK but we know it generates more income being in America. Where we are at now is we would want to get it on sooner rather than later. He is the fantastic shape and chomping at the bit. He is ready to go.”