Image source: Konami
Konami’s PES 2020 or “eFootball” demo is available to download and play right now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
We have previously written how to download the demo version and some more information.
This year the war between eFootball PES 2020 and FIFA 20 seems to have shifted to appropriating various exclusives.
Konami has stepped up its game with eFootball 2020 and Realsport101 provides seven reasons why it’s finally a real challenger to FIFA 20.
- The game has been rather drastically slowed down.
- The 3D scans of the players look eerily similar to their real-life selves.
- PES has brought back some of the hilarious and brilliant celebrations, as well as some signature celebrations from the best goalscorers in the world.
First touch mechanics
- Konami has changed the ‘cheesy’ style of one-touch play that let you pass your way through a team just by repeatedly pressing the short pass button. Instead, the focus now is all about timing, with the type of contact depending on how well the pass was timed.
Defending and Shielding
- Realistic shielding of the ball and slide tackles make the game feel even more authentic.
- The three known PES 2020 cover stars so far are Scott McTominay of Manchester United, Lionel Messi of Barcelona and Serge Gnabry of Bayern Munich. Ronaldinho will feature on the Legends Edition of the game.