With 16 new stadiums, over 200 new head scans, and the official broadcast package, FIFA 19 provides the definitive LaLiga Santander experience.
Also, EA Sports brought new features in Career mode
- There will be some new news articles in FIFA19 Career Mode, including this one: - The article shows 4 big talents "Best young players to watch" from your Career mode.
- You can only get the former players through buying them in Career mode.
- You can't use financial takeover.
- Send YA Scouts to countries from former Ajax-Legends that aren't in FIFA anymore (Litmanen-Finland, Edwin van der Sar-Netherlands, Laudrup brothers-Denmark)
- You can only use players that used to play for Southampton, current Southampton players and the Youth Academy to get future Southampton players - No financial takeover allowed
FIFA 19 will be released 28 September 2018 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and Xbox One