Chelsea are set to face Liverpool in the Premier League's next matchday on April 4, 2023.
Following the 0 - 2 to Aston Villa at Stamford Bridge over the weekend, the Blues lowered their place to the eleventh in the domestic table, standing 34 points behind the leader Arsenal.
Morevoer, the London outfit are heading to the match without Graham Potter as the Englishman has been sacked after less than seven months in charge due to recent disappointing run.
Ahead of the clash, seven players remain out from Chelsea's squad. The meeting will be held at the Stamford Bridge with Bruno Saltor to take over the head coach role as of now.
Chelsea injury list and potential return dates against Liverpool
- Armando Broja - Knee Injury (Expected return date: 01/07/2023)
- Thiago Silva: Knee Injury (Expected return date: 15/04/2023)
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Lower Back Injury (Expected return date: 08/04/2023)
- Raheem Sterling: Thigh Injury (Expected return date: 04/04/2023)
- Cesar Azpilicueta: Head/Face Injury (Expected return date: 15/04/2023)
- Edouard Mendy: Wrist/Hand Injury (Expected return date: 08/04/2023)
- Wesley Fofana: Thigh Injury (Expected return date: 04/04/2023)