Logo
Football
Written by

Marianna Sargsyan

26-11-2021 | 17:31 Football
238 Views

Bernardo Silva drops major hint on his future at Manchester City

Bernardo Silva has asked Manchester City if he could leave the club twice, but his latest comments will make fans delighted. The City board have previously told Silva that he can leave if a good bid comes in, and the player is known to be homesick and would jump at the chance of a move back to Portugal or Spain. However, after the Wednesday’s game, the Portuguese star made comments that will be heartening for his Sky Blue supporters.
“I have played as a false nine many times here at Manchester City,” he said. “I'm used to it. It went well today, we won, that's all that matters.   “I tried to give the best for the team, sometimes you play better, sometimes you play worse, but I always give the best of me for this club. I'm very happy with my current moment and I just want to keep this level.”
Pep Guardiola hinted last week that he felt Bernardo was over the worst of his homesickness.
“We knew it was going to be a very difficult game against one of the best teams in the world, with some of the best players on the planet,” said Bernardo.   “I think we have played a really good game, we have controlled the ball possession, but it's always dangerous when you face players such as Neymar, Mbappe, Messi, etc.   “It's always dangerous playing against them even when you have the ball most of the time and you control the game. We are very happy for the win and for securing the top of the group."  
Source - manchestereveningnews Join us on Telegram!/ Follow us on Twitter!

Ballon d’Or 2021: TOP 10 possible winners

Related News

Standings

England, Premier League