Arsenal will face Brentford in the Carabao Cup on Wednesday night . Unai Emery will try to make his side’s winning campaign of six successive wins in all competitions.
The head coach is expected to make changes for Wednesday night’s Carabao Cup third round clash and some youngsters could be included in the match such as Eddie Nketiah, Emile Smith Rowe, Julio Pleguezuelo, Matteo Guendouzi, Joe Willock.
- Eddie Nketiah was expected to get some minutes against Vorskla but he remained an unused substitute during the 4-2 success.
Emery is a big fan of Nketiah, who played against Liverpool for the Under-23s on Friday, scoring twice in a 4-0 win , so he could use him.
2. Emile Smith Rowe is an exceptional talent, who is highly rated by everyone at the club - including Emery.
3. Julio Pleguezuelo could change on Wednesday night, although an injury sustained for the Under-23 against Liverpool may see him miss out.
4. Matteo Guendouzi was dropped to the bench against Everton after five successive Premier League starts but he looks certain to be involved against Brentford.
5. Joe Willock has performed very well for Freddie Ljungberg’s side however, scoring twice in six Premier League 2 appearances. He also found the net in the Checkatrade Trophy win at Coventry.