28 January 2016, 12:30 UTC+4
The worlds 1st and 3rd are to meet at Australian Open 2016 semi-final on hard court. The youth and the experience are facing each other again through this duel. This semi-final is going to be the first match of the “tennis giants” of 2016.
- Interesting Facts
- Roger Federer won 6 out of 7 games played against Top-10 ranked player
- Both of the players are strong in 5 sets: Djokovic has won 19 matches in a row, Federer 5 matches.
- Both of the players have high ranked tennis IQ.
- Novak Djokovic is the only player in the open era to win 5 Australian Open titles
- Roger Federer owns the most number of Grand slam titles (17) in the history of Grand Slam tournaments